Range is everything!
We compare electric scooter range using some of the more popular electric scooters available.
It isn’t much good owning an electric scooter unless it’s going to cover the distance you need! We’ve looked at ways to increase your eScooter’s range in another blog: 7 Tips to Increase Scooter Range
Compare Electric Scooter Range
Range is Just a Guideline
Don’t forget that the range of any electric vehicle is subject to many factors which we discuss in the blog article 7 Tips to Increase Scooter Range.
Scooter range will fall if there are any significant and lengthy inclines, if the tires haven’t got adequate air, the weight of the driver and the type of terrain. Smooth tarmac is perfect for running a scooter on and provided you remember to fully charge before using, you should get around the range stated in the technicals.
The QIEQA Qpower is a massively specced electric scooter that will take off-road terrain with ease. It’s 1200 W motor delivers power for steep inclines
- 80 km/h (for those areas that restrict scooter speed, it can be adjusted to meet equirements)
- Incredible 100 km Range
- Large pneumatic knobby tires
- Dual shock absorber for smoother driving
- Anti-theft remote key fob
- Double disk brakes for stable braking
- Tail braking light available
- 10″ pneumatic tires feature shock absorption and anti-slip treads
- USB charging function
- 2 Second Quick-Folding
- IP65 waterproof